Who doesn’t know Xiaomi? Yes, Xiaomi is a smartphone product from China. This smartphone manufacturer does offer highly qualified features but still priced at prices that are classified as below its competitors.
Besides that you also have to be careful because there are many smartphones in circulation. Not a few smartphones with sensors or damaged hardware are sold as if they were normal phones. For that, you can check it first. Curious about how to check it out? Check out the following methods.
- PUBG Lite download link and PC recommendation
- Xiaomi Will Open a Smartphone with a Foldable Screen on Each Side
- How to cut videos easily with video editor applications
Easy Ways to Check Xiaomi Sensors
- The first step turn on your Xiaomi smartphone.
- After that, open the Settings menu.
- Then search and enter the About cellphone or about phone section.
- Then from the page scroll down and tap several times about 5 times) in the kernel version section.
- The next step you will go to the hardware testing page.
- Then after passing this page, you can check the sensor according to the menu displayed.
- But because the way to check it is different for each sensor, just follow the steps displayed in accordance with the menu selected.
You can also enter the hardware testing page through a special code that can be accessed from the dialpad on some Xiaomi devices by typing * # * # 64663 # * # * and you can use this method to check the new and used Xiaomi smartphones and can you use to find out the hardware quality based on the manufacturer’s manufacture or type.
How, how easy is that right? Thus the review of an easy way to check the sensors that are on Xiaomi smartphones, Hopefully the above reviews can be useful information for you, especially Xiaomi users, and good luck!