How to Make WhatsApp Look Not Online
Some people may not want to be seen WhatsApp status is online by friends or girlfriends, but there are other things that you are required to open WhatsApp. The question that often arises, is it able to make WhatsApp status offline when it is online?
How to turn off WhatsApp Online status
Here are the steps that you can make your WhatsApp look offline:
1. Turn off the Last Seen Feature on WhatsApp
Last Seen is information located under the whatsapp conversation window. Usually used to see when the last user whatsapp online.
If you are new, others will be able to see the last time you were online. But if last seen is turned off, then other people can’t see you last online.
1. Open the WhatsApp Application on an Android or iOS device, then tap the dot in the upper right corner of the screen.
2. Then click Settings
3. Select Account
4. Tap Privacy
5. In the Who can see my personal info section, tap last seen
6. Finally, you select nobody, no one who has been in contact or not.
2. Disabling Background Data on the Android Menu
Even though the whatsapp application is closed or minimized, whatsapp data will still run in the background of your android phone.
As a result of running this background system you will be seen online on WhatsApp, here’s how:
1. Enter the Android Settings menu, then look for Data Usage
2. After that select Cellular Data USage or wifi data usage depending on the network you are using.
3. Search for the WhatsApp application
4. Turn off the WhatsApp Background that is running
Thus the article steps on turning off online status on WhatsApp, hopefully this information is useful for you.