Many of the android users who accidentally replace Google as the default search engine.
This is not a problem, because many people feel comfortable using Chrome as the default search in the browser.
Here are the steps to make Chrome the default browser on Android easily, so that every time you click on a keyword using Google’s default.
How to Make Google Default on Android Smartphones
- Run chrome, then click the vertical three dot icon in the top right corner.
- Choose settings
- Click a search engine
- Select Google as the default search engine
- Done! now by default the browser uses chrome.
Currently Google Chrome android has four search engine options that you can use including:
- Google – The default Google search engine and most popular in the world.
- Bing – Microsoft’s search engine puts forward the interface that is pleasing to the eye.
- Yahoo! – Basically it’s almost similar to Bing.
- DuckDuckGo – The machine for you privacy-consciuos