Bisatau.com – The browser from Google that is Chrome already has a feature to change the theme according to the user’s wishes. By default the default theme provided by Chrome is plain white. But on the Chrome Web Store, there are already tons of themes that you can download for free.
You can choose a theme from the many thousands of themes that suit your heart. Here are the steps you can take to easily replace the theme in the Google Chrome browser.
How to Change Theme in Google Chrome
- Enter the desktop version of the Google Chrome application, click the three dot menu icon, select Settings.
- Scroll down to find the display menu, click the theme section.
- Theme options will appear, you choose according to your wishes.
- Click add to Chrome.
- Wait until the theme is applied to the browser.
In the example above I chose the dark theme because it is pleasing to the eyes and suitable for those of you who often surf the internet at night. You can also activate night mode on the Google Chrome browser automatically according to the clock schedule you set.
How to delete a theme on Google Chrome
If you are bored with the theme that you have downloaded and want to delete the theme, here’s how you can do it.
- enter the settings menu> Themes> reset to default.
- If you want to change the theme again you can repeat the method above.
On the Android browser, Google has not provided a change of theme like in Chrome Desktop. It is hoped that Google can provide custom themes on Android and iOS browsers.