Bisatau.com – Windows 10 is equipped with a Night Mode feature which is useful for reducing light intensity so that it is more comfortable on the eyes. Users feel comfortable when surfing with Windows 10 for a long time, especially in accessing it in low light places. In addition, the dark mode feature can also save laptop battery.
Here’s how to activate dark mode in Windows 10:
- Open the Start menu and select Settings.
- Get in there Personalization.
- In the left menu, Select Colors.
- Choose Default App Mode to Dark.
- When finished, the display will be dark.
Most of the Windows display will display dark mode after activating the Dark feature. However, there are some applications that do not support dark mode and have no effect.