Easy Ways to Remove Cache on iPhone – Apple is one of the most popular technology companies in the world, its products are known for their fantastic prices and one of its products is the iPhone that comes as a smartphone from Apple.
But do you know if the iPhone also has a range of features ranging from inflexibility to transfer documents to a PC so that data cache applications often accumulate on the iPhone which makes the internal storage capacity drained a lot.
- This smartphone is suitable for you travelers
- How to change the look of the Xiaomi keyboard is easy
- how to Install NET framework 3.5 on windows 10 offline
- Vivo V15 Pro price Gahar specifications
This certainly makes iPhone users wonder how to clear the cache on the iPhone. Actually you can start deleting the iPhone cache starting from Safari Browser and if you delete the cache then all existing accounts on the website will log out automatically. Here’s how to do it.
Remove Safari Browser Cache
- The first step is to open the Safari Browser application.
- After that you can open the Settings menu and go directly to the Accounts & Passwords section.
- Then you can choose Clear History and Website Data.
- Then after being selected, you can immediately choose Clear History and Data to confirm cache deletion.
Delete Application Data
- Step petrma open the Settings menu.
- Then on the Settings page select General.
- After that on the General page you can choose iPhone Storage.
- Then a list of applications will appear at the bottom that can be selected.
- The next step if the capacity in Documents & Data exceeds 500MB, the application should be removed.
- Then you can choose Delete App and approve it.
- Then if the application has been successfully deleted then you can reinstall the application by visiting the Apple App Store.
Clean Memory by Restarting
- The first step is pressing the Sleep / Wake button for a few seconds until the virtual menu appears Slide to Power Off.
- After that you can immediately shift the virtual menu Slide to Power Off until the iPhone is dead.
- Then after the iPhone is off you can turn it on by pressing the Sleep / Wake button for a few seconds.
- Then if the iPhone lights up again, the iOS operating system will automatically do memory management effectively so that it becomes clean and provides additional internal capacity because it becomes neater.
How, how easy is that right? Thus the review of an easy way to delete the cache that is on the iPhone, hopefully the above review can be useful information for you, especially iPhone users, so and good luck!