How to Change the Display of the Xiaomi Mobile Phone Keyboard Easily
Today’s smartphone has become one of the needs of modern humans who of course use this device for various kinds of activities. If talking about a smartphone it certainly does not escape the Keyboard, which is now no longer physically shaped with many buttons.
Often users are not comfortable with the default keyboard because users must have their favorite keyboards. This also applies to users who have just bought a Xiaomi smartphone, basically all Xiaomi devices that are official in Indonesia are equipped with a built-in keyboard application where otherwise the Google Keyboard (GBoard) means SwiftKey. These two types of keyboards are indeed the most widely used.
- How to Install NET Framework 3.5 (includes 2.0 and 3.0) on Windows 10 Offline
- How to Send Blue Wana Text on Whatsapp
- How to Make Easy Fake Whatsapp Messages
- How to Jailbreak on iOS 11 without a PC is easy
Although the two keyboards already have quite complete features, there are still many users who don’t match one or even both. For this reason, if you want to use a keyboard other than GBoard or SwiftKey, you can follow the methods below.
Easy Ways to Replace All Keyboard by Xiaomi
- The first step is to download and install your favorite keyboard application if the application is not GBoard or SwiftKey, for example Chrooma Keyboard.
- Then if it is installed open Settings.
- After that, scroll down and select Additional settings.
- Then go to the Language and input menu.
- The next step tap on the Current Keyboard option and select your favorite keyboard.
- You can change the keyboard to your heart’s content using the method above, for Xiaomi devices or other smartphones.
Thus the review of an easy way to replace the default keyboard on all Xiaomi smartphones, hopefully the above review can be useful information for you, especially Xiaomi users, so and good luck!