For some people modifying the iPhone is one of the things that is quite challenging. To be able to do this, a jailbreak is needed first.
- How to Restart and Reset Realme HP Easily
- Instagram can post multiple photos on different accounts with one click
- Meizu Zero Smartphone Cool Without Holes and Buttons
- Vivo Apex 2019 Equipped with Snapdragon 855 Processor
- Redmi Go Officially Released, These Prices and Specifications
- Official Samsung Galaxy M10 Released, Here’s the Price List
- MSI GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Z LIGHTNING, with the best design
- AMD Radeon VII is far greater than the RTX 2080
- It turns out that Playing PUBG and Fortnite can Increase Work Productivity
- Apple Block Google and Facebook in the Internal iOS Application
If in the past to be able to do a jailbreak, you have to do ways that are quite difficult, so it’s now much easier. You can even do it directly from your iPhone without the need for a PC device. Intrigued by how to do it? Check out the following methods.
First download is TweakBox and Electra
- The first step is to download the TweakBox application.
- Then you will be asked to “Install Profile”, select Install.
- Then return to the Homescreen page and open the TweakBox application.
- The next step is to select the “Apps” tab, then select the “Tweakbox Apps” category and look for “Electra 11.3.1 Multipath” or another Electra version that matches the iOS version installed on your iPhone and click install.
- After that go to the Settings -> General page -> Profiles & Device Management.
- Then click “Dingshengcaiful” and select “Trust” to give the Electra application permission to open it.
Preparing to Start a Jailbreak
After you have finished downloading and installing it, the next step is to prepare before starting the jailbreak. But make sure you have turned off the iPhone Passcode, WiFi, cellular connection, and activated Airplane mode.
If you have previously downloaded the iOS update file to the latest version then you recommend deleting it. The method is to the Settings -> General -> iPhone Storage page. Then find and delete the iOS update file that was downloaded earlier.
Start a Jailbreak
If you have followed the two steps above, now is the time for you to open the Electra application. Then press the Jailbreak button and wait for the process for about 30 seconds. Then after the process is complete, the smartphone will automatically restart and if you have been able to find the Cydia application then the sign of the Jailbreak process has been successfully carried out. Next you need to install the desired tweaks from Cydia to change the look of the iPhone.
How, how easy is that right? Thus the review of an easy way to copy or jailbreak iOS 11 without using a PC. Hopefully the above review can be useful information for those of you who want to jailbreak your iOS device, so and good luck!