Huawei P30 Will Launch Soon, Note the Date!
Last year Huawei launched their flagship smartphone, Huawei P20 and P20 Pro will be announced at the end of March. From sources circulating, it will be estimated that the launch of Huawei P20 will not be different from the previous generation.
Now the rumor has been officially confirmed by Huawei and it turns out that public speculations are true.
In a press release, from Huawei Poland, they confirmed that the company would employ one hundred employees in the Huawei Poland mobile division.
Along with the announcement, Huawei confirmed it would reveal their flagship series, Huawei P30 Pro at the end of March 2019.
- How to Jailbreak on iOS 11 without a PC is easy!
- How to restart and reset the Realme HP quickly
- Cool Meizu smartphone without Holes and Buttons
- Instagram can post many photos with different accounts
- Vivo Apex 2019 Equipped with Snapdragon 855 Processor
- Redmi Go Officially Released, These Prices and Specifications
- Official Samsung Galaxy M10 Released, Here’s the Price List
- MSI GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Z LIGHTNING, with the best design
- AMD Radeon VII is far greater than the RTX 2080
- It turns out that Playing PUBG and Fortnite can Increase Work Productivity
- Apple Block Google and Facebook in the Internal iOS Application
Press releases state that in an effort to boost faster growth, they will make a specific strategy in attracting customers.
The strategy was included in doubling employee performance in departments such as sales, and in terms of marketing, was supervised by Huawei Poland.
Last year Huawei actually used the same location on previous Huawei announcements on the Huawei P20 and P20 Pro series.
The Huawei P30 series includes smartphones such as the P30 Lite, P30 and P30 Pro. Huawei P30 Lite smartphone will also be predicted to release with mid-range spec power.
While Huawei P30 and P30 Pro come with flagship specifications and cameras that are quite capable.
Quoted from Gizmochina, a recent report claims that Huawei P30 will use the Sony IMX600 or even Sony IMX607 as a primary camera sensor.
While the Huawei P30 Pro is expected to display a periscope module to deliver a higher optical zoom experience.
Huawei P30 and P30 Pro smartphones discussed will use a smart chipset from Huawei itself, Kirin 980.
The usual Huawei P30 variant is likely to have up to 8 GB of RAM while the Huawei P30 Pro is predicted to have up to 12 GB of RAM.
For the official announcement regarding the truth of the report above, we may have to be patient looking forward to the launch of the Huawei P30 series at the end of March 2019.