Recently many cellphones with a myriad of specs and advanced features come at a friendly price. Who doesn’t know this REALME cellphone that just appeared in 2018 yesterday, Many users still don’t understand how to reset and restart HP REALME?
HP Realme 2 pro is already present in Indonesia by offering Snapdragon 660, 8 GB RAM and 128 GB Internal Storage which is sold at prices reaching Rp 3.7 Million cheaper than its competitors made by Xiaomi or ASUS.
- Instagram can post multiple photos on different accounts with one click
- Meizu Zero Smartphone Cool Without Holes and Buttons
- Vivo Apex 2019 Equipped with Snapdragon 855 Processor
- Redmi Go Officially Released, These Prices and Specifications
- Official Samsung Galaxy M10 Released, Here’s the Price List
- MSI GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Z LIGHTNING, with the best design
- AMD Radeon VII is far greater than the RTX 2080
- It turns out that Playing PUBG and Fortnite can Increase Work Productivity
- Apple Block Google and Facebook in the Internal iOS Application
From the advantages of Realme, there will be a disadvantage, this cellphone is still practically a bit of a nuisance and if you experience the same thing, but you don’t know how to reset and restart the Realme smartphone, you can see the following steps:
How to Quickly Restart and Reset Realme Mobile Phone
Restart with the Turn Off Button
- The first step is to make sure your smartphone is on.
- After that you can hold the power button for a few seconds until the Turn Off menu appears.
- The next step is to just press the Turn Off button.
- Then wait for the smartphone to turn off
- Then you can immediately hold the power button for a few seconds until it turns on and enter the lock screen menu or home screen from HP Realme.
You could say this is the easiest way to restart because you only need to press the virtual button Turn Off and turn it back on with the Power button being held for a few seconds.
Restart with the Old Power button
- The first step if your Realme smartphone suddenly hangs then you can immediately press the Power button for 10 seconds.
- Then the Realme smartphone will immediately die.
- Then you can immediately press the Power button for a few seconds.
- Then your smartphone will turn on and enter the lock screen menu or home screen when it’s not locked
How to Reset a Realme Smartphone
- The first step is to ensure that the Realme smartphone is active.
- Then go to the Settings menu.
- Then on the Settings page, you can choose the Backup & Reset menu.
- The next step in the Backup & Reset page you can choose the Reset Phone menu.
- Then you can choose “Erase Everything” and press the Yes button if you want to delete all the data
- After that your Realme smartphone will restart and reset for several minutes until the process is complete.
- After the process is complete you will be faced with setting menus such as when buying a Realme smartphone for the first time.
From the steps above, how easy is that right? Thus the information and steps that we can tell, hopefully can be useful for all of us.