Redmi Go Officially Released, These Prices and Specifications
Under the Redmi sub-brand, Xiaomi some time ago officially released its first Android Go smartphone called Redmi Go. This entry-level smartphone had become a conversation because of the appearance of posters in cyberspace a few days earlier.
In terms of design, the Redmi Go features a design commonly used in other entry-level smartphones. The Redmi Go design still looks a thick bezel at the top and bottom of the screen. As for the body, it seems to be made of polycarbonate plastic material.
- Official Samsung Galaxy M10 Release, This Price and Specifications
- This Turns Out the Shape of a Samsung Folding Screen Smartphone
- Infinix Will Release 3 Latest Smartphones With Luxury Features
- Xiaomi Will Launch Foldable Tablet Version?
- Huawei Mate 9 has been launched to upgrade Android Pie
- How to fix a damaged laptop keyboard, effective!
- Google Duo Creates Special Effects on Videos on Valentine’s Day
Because Redmi Go is included in the ranks of the Go Android smartphone, of course this smartphone has a mediocre specification.
Nonetheless, Redmi Go already runs on the Android 8.1 Oreo (Go Edition) operating system which includes Google Go applications, YouTube Go, Go Files, Maps Go, and several other lightweight versions of Google applications.
The following are some of the main specifications of Redmi Go:
- 5 inch HD IPS LCD screen (1280 x 720 pixels), 16: 9 aspect ratio.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor Quad-core 1.4 GHz.
- 1GB RAM.
- 8GB / 16GB internal memory.
- Android 8.1 Oreo (Go Edition) operating system.
- 8 MP rear camera, LED Flash.
- 5 MP front camera.
- Dual-SIM, microSD (hybrid slot) slot.
- 3000 mAh battery.
- Black and blue choices.
Redmi Go will soon be marketed in several Asian and European countries with a price tag that is quite affordable, which is worth 80 euros or around Rp. 1.2 million.
And reportedly, Redmi Go will likely also be coming soon in Indonesia, considering that this smartphone is rumored to have passed the P3DN Certification of the Ministry of Industry (Ministry of Industry) with a Domestic Content Level of 30.90 percent.