Vivo recently officially introduced its newest smartphone concept called Vivo APEX 2019. The concept of this smartphone is the successor to the 2018 APEX Vivo series which has a periscope camera design which has been realized to become Vivo NEX.
For the 2019 APEX Vivo itself, the concept smartphone has a beautiful design without the buttons and port holes, just like the Meizu Zero design that has been introduced a day faster than the Vivo APEX 2019.
Vivo APEX 2019 brings a feature called “Super Unibody” with a body design layered with curved glass material, so there is no limit between the screen and the side of the device.
Vivo APEX 2019 uses “Touch Sense” technology by combining screen capacitive sensors and pressure to replace the physical volume and power buttons.
- Redmi Go Officially Released, These Prices and Specifications
- Official Samsung Galaxy M10 Release, This Price and Specifications
- This Turns Out the Shape of a Samsung Folding Screen Smartphone
- Infinix Will Release 3 Latest Smartphones With Luxury Features
- Xiaomi Will Launch Foldable Tablet Version?
- Huawei Mate 9 has been launched to upgrade Android Pie
- How to fix a damaged laptop keyboard, effective!
- Google Duo Creates Special Effects on Videos on Valentine’s Day
For charging, Vivo APEX 2019 uses magnetic connectors mounted on the back of the device that Vivo calls “Vivo MagPort”. The connector also functions as a data transfer medium.
As for security, Vivo APEX 2019 uses biometric security technology full-display fingerprint readers or fingerprint scanner sensors in a screen with a full sensor area.
For its specifications, Vivo APEX 2019 is loaded with the latest processor from Qualcomm, namely Snapdragon 855 and has two choices of very large storage capacity, which is equal to 256GB and 512GB with combined RAM up to 12GB. Vivo APEX 2019 also supports 5G connectivity.
And for the photography sector, 2019 APEX Vivo is equipped with a dual-camera behind each with 12 MP + 13 MP resolution with LED Flash aperture. Unfortunately, Vivo is still reluctant to disclose the front camera support, as well as the camera design, is it still using a periscope or slider camera design.
Reportedly Vivo will soon announce this APEX 2019 Vivo feature in the 2019 MWC event in Barcelona.