Easy Ways to Upload Instagram Video Photos from a Laptop or PC – Who doesn’t know this one application? Yes, Instagram does have its own allure to attract its users. To upload Instagram photos or videos can only be done with an Android or iOS application, but you know that there are ways you can upload Instagram photos from your laptop or computer.
By being able to upload Instagram photos or videos from your laptop or computer, you don’t need to be confused if you forget to bring your Android smartphone or iOS smartphone one day. There are several ways you can upload Instagram photos or videos via a laptop or computer. Curious about how? See the review below to find out.
- PUBG Lite download link and PC recommendation
- Xiaomi Will Open a Smartphone with a Foldable Screen on Each Side
- How to cut videos easily with video editor applications
- How to Check Xiaomi Smartphone Sensor
- List of Xiaomi Smartphones That Get the MIUI Update 11
Upload Instagram photos from a laptop or computer
Upload Graffiti Image via Gramblr:
The first and most recommended way is to upload Instagram using Gramblr.
- The first step is to download the Gramblr application.
- Then install on your laptop or PC.
- Next, create a Gramblr account. This Gramblr account is certainly different from an Instagram account. Then log in with your Instagram account.
- Then if you have, you can upload Instagram photos directly from your laptop or PC.
- Besides the advantages of Gramblr, you can get 500 likes on Instagram in just seconds.
Upload Instagram photos through Chrome
To be able to upload Instagram photos from Google Chrome you only need an extension called Websta for Instagram. Websta uses a new feature from Instagram that can be used to update photos or videos through the browser. Here’s how easy it is:
- First install the latest version of Chrome, or run Chrome if it’s available.
- Next, if you have, install the Websta for Instagram extension.
- Then log in to your Instagram account.
- Then select the Upload menu (in the middle) and look for the photo or video you want to upload.
- All you need to note, the photo must be in the .JPG format
Not only for uploading photos or videos, you can also see Instagram Story directly from your laptop or computer.
Thus reviews of easy ways to be able to upload photos or videos on Instagram from a laptop or computer, hopefully the above reviews can be information for those of you who are still confused in uploading Instagram photos or videos from a laptop or PC. May be useful!