Youtube is one platform that you can use to watch videos, you can search and watch videos on this one platform from funny to horror.
In the past few years, Youtube is quite popular. Maybe some of the users might not be aware of how much quota is spent watching continuously videos on Youtube.
- 3 Options for Asus Gaming Laptops Using the GeForce RTX Series
- How to make automatic message replies on Whatsapp
- How to easily register my account without NPWP
So, so you don’t run out of internet quota when you’re watching videos on Youtube, you can set it up, of course, to save more money. This time we will share ways to save quota when watching Youtube especially by using an Android smartphone. Curious about how to do it? Check out the following methods.
Easy Ways to Save YouTube Android Quota:
- The first step is to open the YouTube application on your smartphone.
- Then tap the account button in the top right corner and select the Settings menu then select General.
- Then activate the Limit mobile data usage menu so it does not automatically play videos in high resolution (HD) when streaming with data packages.
- In addition, you can also download the video directly from the official YouTube Android application. By selecting one of the videos you like, then click the three-point button next to it and select Download.
- Next a new window will appear, then specify the video resolution.
- Then don’t forget to set the downloaded video to WiFi only so that it saves quota, this setting can be found directly in the Settings menu -> Download.
By downloading YouTube videos, you can repeatedly play the video without using quota, because the video has been stored on your smartphone’s memory.
How, how easy is that right? This is a review of an easy way to save quota for watching Youtube videos on Android, so and good luck!