2 Ways to Merge Videos Online Easily
There are several techniques that you can master in the world of video editing. One of them can use tools to combine videos offline and online easily.
In this article I will make a way to combine videos online that is relatively easy for you to do. Because most offline applications have quite difficult interfaces not to mention having to use a license from the application.
How to Merge Videos Online
Applications that you can access to edit videos online are quite easy to do for you, a beginner. So you don’t need to learn basic video techniques that are quite complicated because you just need to use them online.
1. Through the Aconvert Merge Feature
There are already many websites that provide very complete features for video editing. Not only video editing, but Aconvert also has many editing features such as support for PDF files, images, icons, videos and audio. So besides being used to combine videos, you can also use more video editing techniques through online websites.
The steps you can take to combine videos are as follows:
- Open https://www.aconvert.com/video/merge/
- Click Choose File, and select the video that will display first.
- Click submit to start the video upload process.
- If the first video has been successfully submitted, continue the next video and then submit it again
- Repeat until all of your videos have uploaded successfully. Each time you click submit, a video list will appear in the Output Results section.
- In the Output Results section you will be given the option to download only 1 video, a combination of videos 1 and 2, a combination of videos 1,2 and 3 or so on. Click the download icon.
- Click the URL to download the file that you have previously merged.
- Check File and you have got the video that you joined.
2. Through the Clideo Site
This website is designed specifically for online video editing websites easily for those of you who are beginners. An attractive interface is an advantage of this website.
Here are the steps you can take:
- Open https://clideo.com/merge-video
- Click Choose Files and select the first video you want.
- The editor will appear as shown above, click the top right corner, select Add More Files to add videos.
- Repeat this method until all of your videos have been uploaded.
- When done, click Merge to start the merge process.
- Wait for the process to complete, then click Download the video. Then the video that has been combined has been saved on your device.
The disadvantage of this website is that it adds a watermark on the video, of course it can be removed if you have a paid member.
That’s how to easily merge videos online that you can do. Note if this method requires an internet connection and make sure the network connection is always on, yes.