Zoom is currently in high demand as a cloud computing-based video conferencing application. By using this application you can meet by many people because in one broadcast can be for many people.
The advantage of this zoom application is very interesting because it has a feature to record chat conversations for later playback.
This application is also widely used for online meetings and online classes. Zooming is currently experiencing an increase in visitors the impact of the Covid19 outbreak.
Zoom has recently presented a feature to change the user’s background in their application. So that users do not feel bored when using zoom.
How to Change Background Zoom Easily
You can change the background such as being on the island, beautiful scenery, or any background as you wish.
Here’s an easy way to change the zoom background:
On Windows or MacOS Version
- First, you must have a link to join zoom.
- Wait until you join a meeting.
- Click the video stop button.
- Then choose Virtual Background.
- Add it through your computer.
- Set it to cover the background color of the sample Zoom.
On Smartphone Version
- Have a link to join a zoom meeting.
- If already logged in.
- tap another in the lower right corner of the screen.
- Choose a virtual background.
- Tap the + icon.
- Select an image.
It is recommended to choose a background color with high contrast, especially the green screen. If you use other colors, the possibility is still functioning well, but not optimal.