Nvidia seems to be giving the latest graphics card choices, and according to rumors circulating (and continuing to heat up) is the GTX 1660 Ti series. What’s interesting about the latest GPU offering is a far more affordable choice and manufacturers seem to focus more pure energy on gaming without Ray Tracing’s support.
This was revealed by Videocardz, where the GTX 1660 Ti series is rumored to have 6GB GDDR6, 1536 CUDA Cores and 192-Bit memory interfaces. And so far, Nvidia has not officially confirmed all of these, but if this is true, the price offered can be much cheaper compared to the RTX 2060 series.
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 News Will Be Lost From the Market
- MIUI 11 Begins, Xiaomi Provides Unique Features
- Facebook designs Digital Money, Can Transfer Via WhatsApp
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Ready to Release in February, More Sophisticated Features
- Starting Tomorrow, Messages at WhastApp can no longer be forwarded
- Apple Selling iPhone SE, Super Cheap Discount 2019
According to VideoCardz, the GeForce GTX 1660 Ti will be the first NVIDIA card based on Turing under the GTX brand. Basically, this card does not have the ray tracing feature of the main series offered on Nvidia’s main GPU, RTX Series. This could be (theoretically) resulting in a lower price.
Well, regardless of whether or not the latest news from Nvidia (which began to leak to the public), VideoCardz doesn’t know exactly when the launch date will be. It’s just that this latest GPU is likely to be released soon, moreover the GTX 1060 series will be completely lost from the market in the next few weeks. Of course, with the loss of the GTX 1060 series, it is possible that the latest Nvidia graphics card can be released as soon as possible so that it can replace the phenomenal GTX 1060 position.