Harley-Davidson, introduces two new motorcycle concepts that are powered by electricity. Two electric motorcycles this concept comes after previously Harley-Davidson announced its electric motorbike, LiveWire, which was priced at US $ 29,799 or almost Rp.420 million.
The two electric motorbike concept explores the potential of future urban mobility that adopts two-wheeled vehicles, in addition to Harley-Davidson’s efforts to expand the market.
Harley electric motorbikes are designed to have agility and maneuverability for driving experience, and ease of use, according to Harley-Davidson in his official statement, quoted Wednesday 30 January 2019.
- Honda AHM Beautify the Look of the New Honda Beat
- Mercedes-Benz launches E 350 EQ Boost
- Paris Holds 2019 RetroMobile, BMW Shows History of Classic Cars
- Volkswagen and Ford Build a Joint Alliance
- Officially Launched, Here Is the Latest List of Avanza and Veloz Prices
- Sales of Mitsubishi Xpander are more than 115,000 units
- Latest Suzuki Jimy Unique Concept
- Increase Suzuki Factory Sales Gujarat Begins Swift Production
Because for urban users who have high mobility, Harley designed the battery for the two motorcycles the concept, can be removed, and allows it to be taken to office space or to be charged at home.
Harley-Davidson did not reveal when the two lightweight concept electric motorbikes would be mass-produced, according to the Harley Davidson page.