About a week ago, the Samsung Galaxy A50 which had the model number SM-A505F appeared to appear in the Wi-Fi Alliance database. Information circulating says that the smartphone has received official approval from the Bluetooth SIG body. Because it has been approved, it is rumored that the launch for the Samsung Galaxy A50 will soon be accelerated.
The upcoming Galaxy A50 smartphone will use Bluetooth 5.0 LE support. Previous leaks have also revealed that the Galaxy A50 will be equipped with an Infinity-V screen. The type of screen suspected is AMOLED, because the handset will be equipped with a fingerprint reader on the screen. So far it is not known for a more precise display of the Galaxy A50.
- Unique HP Made by Oppo, Hide the Camera Hole on the screen
- 10 Mobile Phones Suitable For Drivers Gojek and Grab 2019
- Dolby Reportedly Made a Music Recorder Application
- Starting Tomorrow, Messages on Whatsapp Cannot Be Forwarded
- Google Duo Reached 1 billion downloads in Playstore
- Flash Sale Huawei Y7 Pro 16,000 units out!
- Facebook Designing Digital Money, Can Transfer via Whatsapp
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 News Will Be Lost From the Market
- MIUI 11 Begins, Xiaomi Provides Unique Features
- Facebook designs Digital Money, Can Transfer Via WhatsApp
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Ready to Release in February, More Sophisticated Features
- Starting Tomorrow, Messages at WhastApp can no longer be forwarded
- Apple Selling iPhone SE, Super Cheap Discount 2019
This smartphone uses the Exynos 9610 chipset on the Geekbench benchmark platform along with 4 GB of RAM. It is possible that the handset will be equipped with internal storage of 64 GB or 128 GB. The latest Android 9 Pie OS will be installed on the device. It is possible that the device will receive a battery of 4,000 mAh. The WFA certification for smartphones reveals that it will be supported by Wi-Fi 802.11ac.
The Galaxy A50 is expected to come with three camera settings. The camera sensor can be similar to the Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018). Therefore, it is thought to feature a 24 megapixel main sensor with a wide angle lens and has a depth sensor. And it might also be available in various color variants, such as blue, pink, black, silver and white. For details about the more complete specifications it has not yet been circulated.
This South Korean company has not confirmed the existence of the Galaxy A50 smartphone. On February 20, 2019, the Samsung Galaxy S10 series will be officially released through the Unpacked event. A few days after the event, the company said it would announce when it would launch for the Galaxy A50 smartphone at Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2019.